JOIN THE 27TH NATIONAL JAPAN BOWL®
The 2019 National Japan Bowl® will be held Thursday-Friday, April 11-12, 2019 at the National 4-H Conference Center in Chevy Chase, Maryland. The Sakura Matsuri, the nation’s largest one-day Japanese cultural event, will be tentatively held on April 13, 2019 on Pennsylvania Avenue from 3rd-7th streets, the day after the National Japan Bowl. The final, confirmed date and location for Sakura Matsuri will be announced in fall 2018. Please find below the Study Guide for the 2019 National Japan Bowl. The Competition Guide, Administrative Guide, which contains a link to the online registration forms, and the Application Checklist, which must be included in your application, will be uploaded in the fall of 2019.
- 2019 National Japan Bowl® Competition Guide (.pdf) **Uploaded 10/18**
- 2019 National Japan Bowl® Team Study Guide (.docx)
- 2019 National Japan Bowl® Registration Guide (.pdf) **Uploaded 10/18** (previously known as the administrative guide)
- 2019 National Japan Bowl® Application Checklist (.pdf) **Coming Fall 2019**
- 2019 National Japan Bowl® Online Registration
For the ones who are not familiar with the National Japan Bowl, here is the link to the mini documentary: